EDDT Inc. is a digital marketing and web development agency in need of a new full-time Account Executive. We need an energetic and self-driven team member to prospect, close sales, and maintain relationships with clients at every step of the business cycle. A positive attitude and a track record of results are essential for this role. This is a highly flexible role. You’ll be working remotely and (mostly) setting your own hours. Remuneration is 100% commission with no limit. This is a fantastic opportunity for growth.
- Establish and maintain a solid relationship with clients.
- Identify new markets and prospect new business opportunities.
- Assist in developing sales materials and refine sales pitches.
- Collect and organize client needs to assist in the development of client solutions.
- Work to develop/refine client presentations.
- Lead telephone and in-person client meetings with confidence.
- Exhibit solid writing skills.
- Maintain up-to-date information on weekly status reports for all assigned projects.
- Must have a positive attitude. We are lucky to work in a really fun business with great clients that are smart and fun people. You will need to show a passion for client’s businesses and causes, and genuinely assist in finding solutions to help them grow.
- Competence with various social media platforms is a must.
- A thorough knowledge of the industry is necessary for this position, including platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, and (bonus points!) NationBuilder.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proven experience in self-driven sales, preferably in digital marketing/web design & development.
- Have a basic understanding of web design concepts, knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in HTML/CSS and or Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator are an asset.
- Candidate should have experience and be comfortable in being the main point of contact and representative for a professional agency.
Applicants interested in this position should email [email protected] with a copy of a resume and cover letter attached. Subject line should be "Account Executive" and the body should contain an interesting fact about yourself in 140 characters or less.